More Than Just a Website
A good website is like a salesperson who works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without a break.
If you think about it in that way it is one of the cheapest staff members you have with relatively little ongoing costs. A bad salesperson however is not worth having so it is worth investing in something that works effectively and will stand the test of time.
Faster and better websites are built correctly and without bloat and in the end are easier to manage.
Our Website Services
We’re Brisbane’s Wordpress experts. We build custom wordpress websites. Wordpress is the world's most popular content management system, it’s really easy to use and it can grow as your business does.
We build online stores. See E-commerce and online stores section for more details
Search Engine Optimisation
We build our sites optimised to work great with google but we can also can optimise old sites if you want us to take a look.
Content is one of the most important things with a website and can be hard to do. We can help with copywriting, image editing and styling of fonts or graphics.
We understand it can be hard learning new tools so to help we offer training as part of our website package
Australian Based Hosting
We offer Australian based hosting, which is great for SEO and offers faster speeds.
The Secret to great web design
We believe that great websites should answer these basic business questions.
What do you want to say, who do you say it to, how to you want to portray yourself and what are you trying to achieve.
At Deep Designer we understand what it takes to build a great website and what it takes to drive your business towards its objectives, be that more leads, more sales or more credibility.
Our process is straightforward and we guide you through the whole process. These are some of the steps we take.
Analysis & Investigation
- Firstly we need to get to know you and your business, we then investigate your industry, competitors, and your target audience. .
- From the analysis we build a basic framework of how your site should function, what sort of content and design it should have. It’s then time for a kick-off meeting, where we discuss basic structure and design ideas and come up with a strategy going forward.
Concept & Content
- The next step is to create a basic layout and create draft content for the site. We are able to create the content for you or take it off your previous marketing materials. To make the most of the site however we find this area does often need to be looked at.
- This is where the fun begins. We build in stages stopping at an initial mini-reveal where we show you a basic working version. From there we go forward and build the remaining areas.
Testing & Amendments
- Now we test across browsers and on mobile devices, make any last amendments, including content changes. Hopefully not too many!
- Then Blast-off, we are launched! We provide training of course and a manual on how to do so.
Support & Maintenance
- If you need us to keep the website up to date, write blogs or just be there when you need us, we have the right package for you.